Sunday, August 11, 2013

Day 38: Lincoln - Chet's Place

Today's Miles: 0.0
Total Miles: 373.1

It was great to sleep in a real bed and not wake up with a bunch of other smelly hikers surrounding me. I woke up too early, so I spent the time soaking my feet and catching up on the news. It's amazing everything I miss being out here! I left Franconia to head to Chet's in Lincoln, something slightly more affordable. He accepts donations or WFS, so I donated a little to camp in his backyard for 2 nights. Icepack and Ziploc are here. Most of the others are NOBOs. I think there are some people here who may never leave. I finished resupplying and did laundry, all the necessary zero day tasks. They always make the day go by too fast. I will be slackpacking tomorrow to Kinsman Notch, and it will be nice to put in a reasonable amount of miles. 

Buy One Get One Free Ben & Jerry's??? Am I in heaven?


No comments:

Post a Comment